Applying to Our Scholarship
Hello and welcome to our scholarship. The application process for this year goes as follows:
- Submit a short 200-300 word essay demonstrating your need for a scholarship and your desire to become a great educator.
- Submit a short video in which you answer an important question to the teacher or student/teacher community. This question should be a question that you think is important to a student or teacher developing his or her career, and that you through your research were able to answer.
- Send your essay and video to media@http://tobecomeateacher.org with your subject line titled “Scholarship Application”.
- The Deadline for all applications is November 1st. The scholarship applications will be processed, and the award will be granted January 15th of that year.
- Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and new information.
Use of this scholarship:
The Becoming an Educator Scholarship is meant to be used to fund your education and to support your process in becoming a teacher. We ask that your use of the scholarship be directly used for your education, e.g. tuition, textbooks, rent, school supplies.